Drum Liquid Level Gauges
Easily check the fluid level of a 55-gallon drum at a glance with Trico’s Drum Liquid Level Gauges. The unique design provides the capability to adjust the distance between the center locations of the bung fittings to allow for manufacturing inconsistencies of the drum top. The Drum Liquid Level Gauge includes a self-closing dispensing faucet and a top connector fitting for a desiccant breather or breather manifold system. With the installation of a desiccant breather or breather manifold system, the Drum Liquid Level Gauge is used to control outside contamination while allowing the drum to naturally breathe due to heating, cooling and fluid volume changes caused by temperature fluctuations. Optional kidney loop re-circulation connectors for filtering and circulating the drum fluid are available.
|Model No.||Description||EX Breather||Kidney Loop|
|14-00234||Drum LLG - Kidney Loop||No||Yes|
|16-00343||Drum LLG - EX Breather||Yes||No|
|16-00344||Drum LLG - Kidney Loop & EX Breather||Yes||Yes|
- Two connections adjustable to fit 55 gallon drums with ¾” and 2” bungs centered at 18”
- Allows tanks and drums to breathe clean filtered air from the top of the tank and not burp from the spigot
- Guarded, impact resistance Borosilicate Glass (Pyrex) able to handle high heat without breakage and vibration
- Nickel plated brass design does not produce sparks
- Eliminates the need for both a Liquid Level Gauge and a tank or drum breather
- Drum fittings include bung gaskets eliminating the need for messy pipe sealant
- Viton seals for all wetted parts
- Fully sealed design fitted to accept desiccant breather or breather manifold systems with ½” NPTF connection
- Optional kidney loop re-circulation connectors for use with filtration systems with ½” ISO B hydraulic quick connectors
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.