Drum Pump Filtration System
Actively filtering lubricants from storage drums can prevent contamination related problems. Trico’s Drum Pump Filtration System can prevent contamination or remove it when used in daily operations, including filtering oil directly from the storage drum to fill totes and transfer containers.
The Drum Pump Filtration System provides a dispensing nozzle for continuous flow and metering of lubricants, and a protective rubber nozzle cap to prevent contaminates from entering the nozzle when not in use. This system is capable of delivering a flow up to 7.25 gpm and is rated for use with lubricants up to a viscosity of 1250 cSt, depending on motor selection. The Drum Pump Filtration System comes standard with a 10 micron absolute Beta>200 spin-on filter element and a sealing bung adapter. Differential pressure gauges help specify the filter element condition and the need for replacement.
The universal design of the Drum Pump Filtration System integrates a quick change hand wheel design, allowing the motor to be transferred from one Drum Pump Filtration System to another without buying additional motors or removing the entire apparatus. This follows industries best handling practices by avoiding cross contamination of different lubricant types, reduces further particle contamination and eliminates messy lubricant spills.
A variety of filter elements are available to meet recommended manufacturer cleanliness levels.
To filter oil in drum use the Drum Pump Filtration System with the Drum Pump Recirculation Kit.
|Model No.||Description||Tube Length|
|30035||Drum Pump Filtration System for 55 Gallon Drum||39"|
|20012||Drum Pump Only for IBC Totes (without filter)||47"|
Drum Pump Filtration System
- Pump assembly available for 55 gallon drums and IBC totes
- Hand wheel modular design for easy transfer of motor to other Drum Pump Filtration Systems
- Dual-swivel ended hydraulic hose for greater mobility and flexibility
- Two sampling ports available for oil sampling before and after the filter media
- Differential filter gauges to indicate filter element condition and replacement
- Dispensing nozzle offers a controlled solution for safe lubricant transfer
- Electric and pneumatic motor for Drum Pump Filtration System sold separately
- Drum Pump Filtration System comes standard with a 10 micron absolute Beta>200 spin-on filter, additional filters sold separately
- Use with Drum Pump Recirculation Kit to filter oil in 55-gallons drums.
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Type||Seal-less / Centrifugal|
|Material||Stainless Steel 316|
|Tube Length||39″ (55 gallon drum) and 47″ (IBC tote without filter)|
|Discharge Line||1″ Hydraulic Hose|
|Hose Line Length||6′|
|Filter Media||10 Micron Absolute Beta>200|
|Replace Filter Media at||20 PSI Differential|