Streamliner M Grease Dispenser
Streamliner M grease dispensers are designed to ensure reliable, precise lubrication and cut lubrication costs with its advanced electro-mechanical drive. It consists of a vertical feed pump, motor and gear set, and microprocessor control system, allowing operating pressures up to 280 psi. The Streamliner M grease dispenser has a variable dispensing rate from half to 12 months. It is ideal for use in remote and multi-point applications. When used with Trico’s Distribution Block a single unit can lubricate up to eight lubrication points (Standard Streamliner M unit only).
The grease is supplied in 125cc or 250cc grease pouches. Grease pouches and battery pack are replaceable as “Service Pack”. The service pack consists of one of six standard greases. Custom grease filling is available, please contact Trico for more information. The Streamliner M-UL is similar to the standard Streamliner M unit, however it is rated to be used in hazardous locations.
Grease pouch and battery pack sold separately as Service Pack.
Categories: Electro-Mechanical Lubrication Units, Grease Lubrication.
|Model No.||Description||Dispenser Type||Reservoir Capacity||Thread Connection||Normal Operating Pressure|
|33385||Streamliner M||Standard||60 cc||3/8" NPT||280 psi|
|33347||Streamliner M||Standard||125 cc||3/8" NPT||280 psi|
|33348||Streamliner M||Standard||250 cc||3/8" NPT||280 psi|
|33371||Streamliner M||UL Approved||250 cc||3/8" NPT||200 psi|
|33372||Streamliner M||UL Approved||125 cc||3/8" NPT||200 psi|
Streamliner M Grease Dispenser
- Easy to read LCD display
- Electro-mechanical driven with microprocessor control
- Six variable dispensing rates – 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, and half month
- High operating pressure of 280 psi
- Multi-point lubrication capability up to eight points (standard Streamliner M unit only)
- Indication of grease pouch and battery replacement
- Indication of motor overloading along with date
- Indication of days remaining until servicing
- UL explosion proof unit available (Streamliner M-UL unit only)
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Grease Pouch Capacity||60cc (2 oz), 125cc (4 oz), and 250 cc (8oz) (replaceable)|
|Power Supply||DC 4.5 Volt (Replaceable)|
|Normal Operating Pressure||280 psi (Streamliner M unit)
200 psi (Streamliner M-UL unit)
|Maximum Operating Pressure||800 psi (Streamliner M unit only)|
|Operating Temperature||-4ºF – 140ºF (Streamliner M unit)
14ºF – 122ºF (Streamliner M-UL Unit)
|Dispensing Rates||Half, 1, 2, 4, 6, 12, months|
|Lube Cycle||Approx. 20 seconds/stroke|
|Dispensing Volume||.33 +/- .01 gram/stroke @ 68ºF|
|Dispensing Accuracy||+/- 3% @ 68ºF|
|Six Standard Greases||Mobilgrease XHP 222
Exxon Unirex EP2
Mobil SHC 100
Mobilgrease FM 222
Mobilith SHC 220
Mobilith SHC PM 460
The Streamliner M-UL is approved to meet the following requirements:
- UL79, Power-Operated pumps for Petroleum dispensing products, Eighth Edition.
- ANSI/ISA- 12.12.01-2000, Nonincendive Electrical equipment for use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous locations.
|Class I||Flammable Gases, Vapors or Liquids|
|Division 2||280 psi|
|Groups – C & D||C (Ethylene), D (Propane)|