Spectrum Oil Storage System – Intelligent Stack
Intelligent Stack Oil Storage System
The Intelligent Stack provides best practices in storage and dispensing with HMI touch panel for functionality and usability.
The Intelligent Stack System is designed to easily and effectively identify, store, handle, and dispense lubricants. It is an economical way to save space on a plant floor, while keeping lubricants organized and contaminant free.
It also eliminates the potential for mess and mishandling by keeping each fluid clearly identified with Trico’s exclusive color-coded tags and labels, part of the Spectrum Visual Lubrication Management line of products. Each label features a space to identify the specific substance contained within each tank, ensuring the right lubricant is delivered to the right equipment every time.
The Intelligent Stack System is ideal for any plant size as it is flexible to space requirements. Each stack incudes two tanks and a dedicated pump and filter for each tank. The Spectrum Oil Storage System provides centralized oil storage and dispensing. The 65-gallon tank capacity eliminates the cost of wasted space, time, labor, and unnecessary equipment purchases required when using 55-gallon drums.
The Intelligent Stack features a 7″ HMI color touch screen to communicated system status and user control. It provides status of remaining lubricant volume, filter pressure differential, filter condition, system status, pump control and so much more.
The Intelligent Stack is Sensei enabled allowing you to connect to the Sensei platform via the Internet. The Sensei platform operates in real-time to remotely monitor system condition and historical data from your desktop.
The Intelligent Stack includes a dedicated pump and filer for each tank with kidney loop and inline filtration.
- 65 Gallon Tanks – 10 gallons of additional capacity allows you to pump all product out of a 55-gallon drum and into the Spectrum Oil Storage System tank
- HMI Screen – 7″ inch HMI screen provides system control and real-time system status
- SENSEI Enabled – Remotely monitor system condition and historical data from your desktop
- Expandable System – Easily add extra tanks with additional stack systems
- Oil Sampling Ports – Includes oil sampling ports pre and post filter
- Color Coded Identifiers – Systems comes with a set of 10 color labels and tags to clearly mark tanks and valves with oil type to ensure the right product is being used at the right application
- Self-Closing Brass Dispensing Valves – These heavy-duty self-closing valves make dispensing oils quick, easy, and spill-free (includes 3/4″ NPT threaded opening)
- Heavy Gauge Racking – The heavy gauge racking supports tanks when completely filled with lubricant
- Spill Containment and Dispensing Area – Heavy-duty steel constructed and built to exceed regulations of 110% capacity
- Desiccant Breathers – Prevents moisture and particulate contamination from entering tanks
- Sight Ports – Provides quick easy indication of oil level
- Shut-Off Ball Valves – Each tank is equipped with its own valve to shut-off the oil flow
- Stainless Steel Wands – These heavy-duty stainless steel wands are corrosion resistant to provide long life and are used to fill tanks
- Pump Control Switch – Customer mounted on/off switch to control the operation of the pump
- Bronze Gear Pump – Self-priming pump saves time
- Pressure Relief Valve – Prevents over pressurizing and damage to tanks
- Integrated Forklift Pockets – System comes with built in lift points for easy forklift and hand pallet transportation
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Model No.||Description||Pump Motor||Depth||Width||Height |
|37220||Intelligent Stack - 240V 30 Amp Pump Motor||240V 30 Amp||46"||36"||88"|
|37259||Intelligent Stack - 50Hz Pump Motor||50 Hz||46"||36"||88"|
||Powder Coated Steel
||Powder Coated Steel
|Oil Level Indications
||Digital Indication and Viewports
|Oil Type Indicator
||Digital Indicator and Color-Coded Labels and Tags
||Inline and Kidney Loop Filtration
||2 – 10 Micron Filters
||1.5 HP @ 1750 RPM
||2 – Industrial Grade Gear Pump
|2 – Dedicated Breather for Each Tank
|2 – 1″ ID Stainless Steel Wand
|1-1/4″ ID Heavy Wall Wire PVC
|Yes – 73 Gallons (OSHA Compliant)
|Self-Closing Bronze Valves
|Filter Life Indicator
|Pre and Post Filter
|ISO 680 at room temperature (70ºF)
|240V 30 AMP (twist lock plug) | 50 Hz option available
||88″H x 36″W x 46″H
|Shipping Skid Size
|41″ x 58″
|Wetted Parts Material Composition
|Steel – Stainless, Galvanized & Zinc; Viton; Buna; Brass; Bronze; Iron – Galvanized & Black Coated; PVC; Aluminum
Intelligent Stack features a 7″ HMI color touchscreen to communicate system status and provide user control.
- Select tank color as part of visual lubrication management system to ensure the right lubricant goes into the right transfer container and the right equipment
- Optional selection of lubricant shape to identify tank contents for those who cannot distinguish between colors or shape can be used as a secondary identifier as part of a visual lubrication management system
- Identify lubricant type and ISO viscosity grade for each tank
- Reset last filter change for each tank
- Screen lock to prevent changes to system settings
- Identification of lubricants
- Date of last filter change
- Pressure differential for filter
- Filter condition – good, order, and replace
- System status – ready, kidney loop, filling, and dispense
- Pump control – off, kidney loop, tank filling, and power dispense
- Date of last filtration
- Remaining volume of lubricant in gallons
Remotely Monitor Your Intelligent Stack
The Intelligent Stack is Sensei enabled allowing you to connect to the Sensei Platform via the Internet to remotely monitor system condition and historical data from your desktop.
- Current oil level
- Oil consumption
- Low level alert
- Remaining filter life
- Last filter change
- Last kidney loop
- Inlet and outlet pressure
- Pressure differential
FIRE PROTECTION COMPLIANCE KIT
To maintain compliance with strict fire safety regulations, we offer the Fire Safety Compliance Kit. All the standard PVC hose is replaced with 1″ NPT fittings and hydraulic hose that connects to a fusible link valve with spring activated handle. If the temperature reaches 165ºF, the handle is automatically triggered and shuts off any possible leakage of fluid from the tank.
Part Number – 37231
LIQUID LEVEL GAGUE RETRO-FIT KIT
Convert the three viewports on the Spectrum Bulk Oil Storage Systems with the Liquid Level Gauge Retro-Fit Kit. The kit provides all the necessary parts to install the Liquid Level Gauge to the 65-gallon tanks. It allows for easy viewing of the oil level. Each kit comes with two liquid level gauges for one Spectrum Bulk Oil Storage System.
- 12-1/2” Length Liquid Level Gauge
- Brass Construction with Borosilicate Glass
Part Number – 37235