Trico’s PE-40 Series Continuous Pumps are designed for applications where lubrication of critical components is needed on a continual basis, rather than on a timed basis. Using control units, these pumps provide lubricant at flow rates of 250 cc/min. Common applications include injection molding, printing presses, punch presses, and milling machines.
|Model No.||Description||Style||Reservoir Capacity (liters)||Reservoir Material||Pressure Switch||Output Volume (cc/min)|
|PE-4003||Continuous Pump||Without Return to Tank Port||3||Plastic||Yes||250|
|PE-4006||Continuous Pump||Without Return to Tank Port||6||Metal||Yes||250|
|PE-4008||Continuous Pump||Without Return to Tank Port||8||Metal||Yes||250|
|PE-4020||Continuous Pump||Without Return to Tank Port||20||Metal||Yes||250|
|PE-4206||Continuous Pump||With Return to Tank Port||6||Metal||Yes||250|
|PE-4208||Continuous Pump||With Return to Tank Port||8||Metal||Yes||250|
|PE-4220||Continuous Pump||With Return to Tank Port||20||Metal||Yes||250|
PE-40 Series Continuous Pumps
PE-40 Series Continuous Pumps are for large lubrication requirements. These systems are commonly used on equipment with a high number of lubrication points. These pumps use control units to apportion the amount of oil at each lubrication point.
- Standard float switch provides signal when lubricant level is low
- Easy view plastic reservoir on 3 liter models, steel reservoir with sight gauge in 6, 8, and 20 liter reservoirs
- Return to tank port available on 6, 8, and 20 liter models for returning unused oil to reservoir
- Provided with pressure gauge as standard
- Safety relief valve assures reliable performance
- Pressure switch, with reset button, shuts down pump if system pressure drops below set level, protecting against line or component failure
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use or quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Reservoir Capacity||3 Liter Plastic
6, 8, and 20 Liter Steel
|Motor Voltage||110-1-50/60 Standard
|Pump Type||Gear Pump|
|Maximum Pressure||140 PSI|
|Output Connection||5/16-24 (f)|