NA and NAS Oilers
NA and NAS Vari-Feed Wick Oilers are used to provide a controlled amount of oil to a bearing or other machinery part. The principle of delivery combines gravity feed with capillary action in the wick to provide a constant feed rate of oil regardless of the fill level in the reservoir. Feed rate is determined by the viscosity of the oil and the type of wick being used.
The NA and NAS Vari-Feed Wick Oilers have a filler cap with gasket that stops oil delivery when fully closed. By turning the fill cap slightly, the threaded air vent is opened allowing oil to flow.
|Model No.||Description||Style||Capacity||Connection (NPT)||A Dimensions (in)||B Dimensions (in)|
|30942||Wick Oiler||Type NA||4 oz||1/4||2-5/16||3-1/4|
|31042||Wick Oiler||Type NAS||4 oz||1/4||2-5/16||3-1/4|
|31082||Wick Oiler||Type NAS||8 oz||1/4||2-5/8||4-5/16|
NA and NAS Oilers – Wick Feed Oilers
- Feed rate is constant and adjustable only by changing to a different wick
- 5 wick speeds are available and color coded for easy replacement or installation
- A multi-pack of different wick speeds is included with each oiler
- Sealed cap and operate only when caps is in vent position
- Plastic reservoirs have reinforcing ribs for long life
- Oil sight available on NAS models for visual indication of oil flow
- Copper brazing of all steel connections provides long life and leak proof design
- Zinc plating resists corrosion
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Max. Operating Temp.||165ºF Continuous|
|Wicking||Wire Cored Cotton|
|Material||Steel and Brass|
|Finish||Bright Zinc Plated|