- Diluent/Filtered Oil – Mineral oil filtered by Trico through a .45 micron Millipore filter. Used when the oil sample tested exceeds a DL or DS reading of 90 or more and the sample must be diluted to get a reading under 90 units.
- Grease Solvent – An agent used to dissolve grease into a form that can be tested with the DR-7 unit. It is used to break grease samples down into liquids for Ferrographic analysis.
- Dispenser Assembly – Used with Fixer and Diluent/Filtered Oil bottles to dispense 1 ml of liquid per stroke.
- Precipitator Tube Assemblies – Disposable tube to carry the oil sample from the sample vial on the DR-6 Direct Reading Ferrograph, over the magnet assembly to the waste bottle.
- Sample Vials – Disposable glass vials hold the oil and fixer and fit properly into the vial holder on the FM-6 Ferrogram Maker and DR-6 Direct Reading Ferrography.
- Pipette Tips – Disposable tips used with the pipettor
- Glass Substrates – A thin microscope slide specially treated with a Teflon barrier material to keep the sample within the magnet path and guide the sample to the suction head. Each substrate comes with its own plastic cover and is wrapped in a separate bag to ensure cleanliness.
- Turret Tubes – Used on Ferrogram Maker for drawing a prepared oil sample from sample vial to substrate. Polyethylene tubes are 300 microns in diameter and 72 centimeters in length (27.5 in).
- Pipette Dispenser – Used to draw 5 milliliters of the oil sample for the test.
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.