Trico’s KL Plastic Gravity Feed Oilers work in a wide range of industrial lubricating applications. The heavy wall acrylic reservoirs have a ribbed design to resist shock and vibration in harsh environments.
Adjustable drip rates are easily and quickly set and controlled with a lock ring for maximum versatility.
|Model No.||Description||Capacity||Connection (NPT)||Dim A (in)||Dim B (in)|
|30322||KL Oilers||2 oz||1/8 NPT||1-15/16||3-1/16|
|30323||KL Oiler||2 oz||1/4 NPT||1-15/16||3-1/16|
|30324||KL Oiler||4 oz||1/8 NPT||2-5/16||3-7/8|
|30325||KL Oiler||4 oz||1/4 NPT||2-5/16||3-7/8|
|30326||KL Oiler||4 oz||3/8 NPT||2-5/16||3-7/8|
|30327||KL Oiler||8 oz||1/8 NPT||2-5/8||4-15/16|
|30328||KL Oiler||8 oz||1/4 NPT||2-5/8||4-15/16|
|30329||KL Oiler||8 oz||3/8 NPT||2-5/8||4-15/16|
- Three position toggle switch provides easy to use on-off control and a flushing option to avoid dry start-ups
- Plastic reservoirs have reinforced ribs for long life and impact resistance
- Vented sight chamber ensures proper operation when used with tight or high speed bearings
- Copper brazing of all steel connections provides long life and leak proof deign
- Zinc plating resists corrosion
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Max. Operating Temp.||165ºF Continuous|
|Oil Sight||Acrylic Plastic|
|Materials||Steel and Brass|
|Finish||Bright Zinc Plated|