Trico is pleased to introduce the new and improved Ferrogram Maker (FM-6). The FM-6 dual slide maker is used in the first step in Analytical Ferrography. For greater productivity, the FM-6 is designed with two independent stations allowing two samples to be prepared concurrently.
Each station includes a holder which accurately positions a slide at slight incline over a new improved, powerful magnet, allowing particles to deposit from largest to smallest on a Ferrogram. This deposition pattern provides good resolution of large and small particles which facilitates a diagnosis of potential wear problems. Ferrogram preparation can be done automatically, semi-automatically, or manually at the operator’s option. In the automatic mode, the sample is deposited on the Ferrogram at a carefully controlled rate. At the end of the sample deposition cycle, the wash cycle is automatically initiated, and an audio and visual signal indicates completion of the Ferrogram. The semi-automatic and manual modes provide flexibility and further operator control to perform unusual samples.
The newly, redesigned FM-6 features an interactive 7″ LCD touch screen, and USB and Ethernet port so you can easily plug in a keyboard, mouse, access useful reports on the web and connect it to our other Ferrography instruments like the newly redesigned DR-7 Direct Reading Ferrography and the FS-6 Ferroscope.
- Automatic operation releases labor for other tasks
- Simultaneously produces two Ferrograms in less than 20 minutes
- Ferrograms are transparent, allowing differentiation of metallic, organic, and non-metallic particles, for easy diagnosis
- Particles are sorted by magnetic susceptibility and size enabling quick interpretation
- Very little particle stacking occurs ensuring observation of important particles, critical to machine condition
- 7″ LCD display with a more modern look and feel
- New design includes a smaller footprint
- USB and Ethernet connections
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Power||100-240 V 50/60 HZ|
|Comm-Port||4 x USB “A”|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
|Memory||16 GB Flash|
|Ethernet Connection||RJ45 cat 5|