The DL Magnum Spray Cooling System provides cooling solutions for light duty machining and tool room applications. This dispenser is easy to install requiring only shop air and dropping the siphon line into a coolant tank.
|Model No.||Description||Connection||Unit Type|
|30632||DL Magnum||1/4 NPT||Without 1 qt Tri-Cool Coolant|
|30633||DL Magnum||1/4 NPT||With 1 qt Tri-Cool Coolant|
|30634||DL Magnum||1/4 BSPT||Without 1 qt Tri-Cool Coolant|
|30635||DL Magnum||1/4 BSPT||With 1 qt Tri-Cool Coolant|
DL Magnum Spray Cooling System
- Siphon delivery system
- 15 in. heavy duty metal nozzle conduit
- Advanced nozzle design for increased chip clearing power and reduced overspray
- Independent air and liquid controls
- 6 ft. coolant pickup line with stainless steel filter
- Sturdy 60 lb. mounting magnet
- Check valve minimizes delay of fluid upon start-up
- BSPT threads are available
DL Magnum Spray Cooling Systems are designed to be used with a water-soluble coolant such as TC-1 Premium Synthetic Coolant.
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Valve Body||Plated Brass|
|Filter Element||40 x 40 Mesh Stainless Steel|
|Air Inlet||1/4″ NPT or 1/4″ BSPT|
|Fluid type||Water based coolants suitable for spray cooling|