Closed System Opto-Matic Constant Level Oiler w/Sight Gauge
The Closed System Opto-Matic Oiler is designed for all types of equipment where a constant level in a oil housing must be maintained. The closed system design prevents contamination and spillage. The adjustable collar allows the oil level to be externally adjusted to the desired level. A 1/8 NPT port is provided for a vent line back to the housing to allow pressure balancing between the oiler and the housing.
|Model No.||Description||Capacity||Dim A||Dim B (min)||Dim B (max)||Connection|
|30203||Closed System Oiler||4 oz||2-11/16"||7-1/16"||7-13/16"||1/4 NPT|
|30205||Closed System Oiler||8 oz||3-3/16"||8"||8-3/4"||1/4 NPT|
|30210||Closed System Oiler||16 oz||4-1/8"||8-7/8"||9-5/8"||1/4 NPT|
Closed System Opto-Matic Constant Level Oiler with Sight Gauge
- One piece glass reservoir ensures proper constant level function. Compared to competitive models, there is no possibility of air leakage that would cause overfilling of the housing.
- Adjustable level setting allows use in many applications
- Bottom of adjusting collar indicates actual oil level setting for easy set-up and maintenance
- Side and bottom connections for simplified installation
- Two inch sight gauge available for easy viewing of oil level
Color-code Closed System Opto-Matic Oilers to match lubricant dispensing containers, such as Spectrum Oil Containers, to avoid cross-contamination and misapplication of lubricant.
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Max. Operating Temp.||250ºF Continuous|
|Reservoir||One-Piece Glass Bottle|