Course Description You will Learn Agenda Dates and Locations Register Now
This course is designed to provide attendees with a working knowledge of Ferrographic analysis and its relationship to used lubricant analysis. Attendees will work side-by-side with some of the industry’s best analysts in a hands-on, practical, and personalized learning forum.
- Learn proven techniques to effectively maintain your equipment
- Hands-on, practical training that can be implemented at your facility.
- Gain proven strategies for increasing machine availability.
- Discover the secrets to running a world class oil analysis program.
- Create a strategic proactive plan for your maintenance practices.
- Particle type
- Abnormal wear and wear debris
- Red oxides and sand
- Equipment condition
Call Lisa Kiepert at 800.558.7008, ext. 411 today for more information or e-mail at email@example.com.