Back to List of Services
Oil Analysis Lab & Oil Sample Testing Services
Trico provides over 50 standardized tests for oil sample analysis, industrial lubricants, fuels and coolants. Whether you are starting a fluid analysis program or improving an existing program, we will help you customize a test suite that will maximize the benefit of your predictive/preventive fluid analysis service.
For more than 30 years, we have been providing customers with oil analysis laboratory services to ensure an effective proactive maintenance monitoring program and include:
Other oil analysis services we offer are:
We provide professional, experience-based and insightful services in our oil testing lab to all of our customers regardless of sample volume or test requirements including:
- Experienced laboratory and analytical staff ensuring high quality and timely information.
- State-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation utilizing applicable ASTM and ISO standards for producing reliable test data.
- Customized testing programs optimizing the value of individual fluid condition monitoring services.
- On-site program set-up, support and oil analysis training seminars for maximum value of test and analysis information.
- High quality supplies and hardware for consistent, repeatable sample collection.
- Professional customer support making individual service programs efficient and easy to use.
- A complete analysis report that includes all information relevant to the type of fluid tested. Each report contains ratings, recommendations, supporting text, graphs, tables, and/or an image providing a complete picture of a machine’s operating condition. Click here to download an example report in PDF format.
- Easy-to-read, plain language reports that are easily deciphered throughout the organization.
- Easy-to-distribute PDF condition reports that are sent back to you by e-mail, or can be accessed from Trico’s password protected website.
- ISO 9001:2000 certification and ISO 17025:2005 accredited to ensure proper quality control.