N and NS Oilers
N and NS Vari-Feed Wick Oilers are used to provide a controlled amount of oil to a bearing or other machinery part. The principle of delivery combines gravity feed with capillary action in the wick to provide a constant feed rate of oil regardless of the fill level in the reservoir. Feed rate is determined by the viscosity of the oil and the type of wick being used.
The N and NS Vari-Feed Wick Oilers provide a continuous deliver of oil with no shut-off capability.
|Model No.||Description||Style||Capacity||Connection (NPT)||A Dimensions (in)||B Dimensions (in)|
|30742||Wick Oiler||Type N||4 oz||1/4||2-5/16||3|
|30782||Wick Oiler||Type N||8 oz||1/4||2-5/8||4|
|30842||Wick Oiler||Type NS||4 oz||1/4||2-5/16||3|
N and NS Oilers – Wick Feed Oilers
- Feed rate is constant and adjustable only by changing to a different wick
- 5 wick speeds are available and color coded for easy replacement or installation
- A multi-pack of different wick speeds is included with each oiler
- Dust proof cap
- Plastic reservoirs have reinforcing ribs for long life.
- Oil sight available on NS models for visual indication of oil flow
- Copper brazing of all steel connections provides long life and leak proof design
- Zinc plating resists corrosion
Do you have a suggestion to improve this product? If so, you can submit your idea here. For special quote requests, please use our quote request form or contact our customer service team at 262.691.9336.
|Max. Operating Temp.||165ºF Continuous|
|Wicking||Wire Cored Cotton|
|Material||Steel and Brass|
|Finish||Bright Zinc Plated|